Step 1 – Register Account
To launch a campaign, first you need to register an account. Once you enter your chosen username and email address, we will email you, your password. You can register an account here.
Step 2 – Edit Profile Information
Once you have logged in, go to “my account” at the top of the page and then “edit profile.” Here you must complete your biographical information including legal name, address and be sure to add the best quality profile picture of yourself that you have. This is important so that donors can have confidence they are helping a genuine campaigner.
Step 3 – Launch A Campaign
Now, click on “Launch a campaign” at the top of the website and complete details about your campaign. We strongly advise you to complete all fields as best as you can. Add a relevant image for your campaign which will be the key image that is related to your social media page that you are raising funds for. If the image quality is not good, we may change it on your behalf for providing you the best campaign experience.
Then choose your category. This does not have to be exactly the same as the category your page belongs to on your social media account, however, it should be the most appropriate category related to your social media work. If you strongly feel that your page does not match any of the listed categories, you may email email@example.com to request our team to create you a new category.
Once you have chosen your category, continue to complete the vital information related to your campaign including the currency in which you wish to define your target, the target for the campaign itself and the date you wish for it to end.
Finally, use the “Edit your story” box to provide as much detail as possible for your campaign. We recommend you cover the following points in your description;
- What is your social media page about? What is its purpose and why was it created?
- What are your achievements to date?
- What is your vision? Where would you like to see this go?
- What do you need the funds for generally? i.e video editors/graphic designers/managers e.t.c
- How do you plan on spending your funds? Can you provide an approximate percentage breakdown of where the funds will be spent?
- Ensure to add as many pictures and videos you wish to illustrate your campaign page.
- Also, add links to your work and success testimonials/reviews so your followers can see the impact you are having.
We encourage you to be as transparent as possible. Having a grand vision with a sound business plan helps to take your fans on a journey with you is a recipe for campaign success.