Fund My Video is a platform. We are not responsible for the quality, timing or legality of sponsorships.
We may sometimes make changes to these terms. If we make material changes that adversely affect your rights under these terms, then we will let you know by posting an announcement on the site or sending you an email prior to the changes coming into effect. Continuing to use Fund My Video after a change to these terms means you accept the new terms.
You must be at least 16 years old to register for an account, and to pay or accept money there are other requirements. You are responsible for your account.
When you register for an account you must provide us with accurate information. If you don’t provide us with accurate information then we may not be able to assist you with accessing your account.
To register for an account you must be at least 16 years old. To make sponsorship deals you must be at least 18 years old or have your parent’s permission. If you know a user is under the age of 16, please report them to us.
You are responsible for anything that occurs when anyone is signed in to your account, as well as the security of the account. If you believe your account is compromised, you must contact us immediately.
Don’t do bad stuff. Be responsible and use common sense.
You are responsible for all the activity on your account. If you do bad things we may terminate your account. For starters:
- Illegal Activities – Don’t break the law or encourage others to break the law.
- Abuse – Don’t harass or bully others, or promote violence or hatred towards others.
- Personal Information – Don’t distribute others’ personal information or otherwise abuse it. Creators with access to their patrons’ personal information should not use it for anything unrelated to Patreon.
- Fraud – Don’t post information that is false or otherwise misleading.
- Impersonation – Don’t impersonate anyone. Don’t use another’s account, or allow others to use your account.
- Username Squatting – Don’t create an account to prevent others from using the name or to sell the name.
- Intellectual Property – Don’t infringe on others’ intellectual property rights.
- Spam – Don’t spam others or distribute unsolicited advertising material.
- Malware – Don’t use Patreon to host or distribute, malicious or destructive software
- Endorsement – Don’t claim endorsement by Patreon without our prior written approval.
- Service Degradation – Don’t degrade others’ use of Patreon.
- Data Mining – Don’t crawl, scrape or otherwise index information on Patreon. If you are doing this to create a useful feature then we may allow it, but you must check with us first.
- Reverse Engineering – Don’t take apart Fund My Video to figure out our secret sauce.